Size & Measurements:

Rope Ornament Anti Stress Ring
Material: 925 sterling silver, oxidized
Width of the ring: approx. 12 mm (0.47 inch)
Article no. 1096
Price incl. 19% VAT, excl. shipping costs
still 2 available
Size 62sold out
size 63sold out
Size 64sold out
Size 65sold out
Size 67sold out
add_shopping_cartSize 68still 2 available

The product can be individualized by you during the ordering process. :)

Advanced Product Information

Silver oxidized
Palm leaf purse
Silver cleaning cloth

Questions about this product

* Required Field


Rope Ornament Anti Stress Ring

For all the playful among us and for those who have a very turbulent everyday life, here we have the perfect piece of jewelry. Because this rope ornament anti stress ring made of 925 sterling silver offers a unique combination of style and functionality. Because while this ring looks really great, it has another gimmick! You can turn it!

The Rope Ornament Anti Stress Ring is made of 925 sterling silver. The "925" stands for the silver content of 92.5%, while the remaining 7.5% is usually copper or other alloy metals. This mixture gives the silver the necessary strength and durability without affecting its characteristic luster.

Silver has wonderful advantages. Because it is valuable, it is nickel free and it is free of harmful heavy metals. Even for those who are not allergic, it feels good to know that they are taking care of their precious skin :)

The oxidation of the silver creates a dark patina that gives the ring an antique, vintage feel. This highlights the uniqueness of the Rope Ornament Anti Stress Ring and accentuates the artistic three-dimensional design.

The width of the Rope Ornament Anti Stress Ring is approximately 12mm, providing a balanced look and comfortable feel. The rope ornament that adorns the ring gives it a rustic yet powerful feel. The rotating feature of the ring adds an intriguing dimension to it.

This Rope Ornament Anti Stress Ring can be gently rotated during stressful moments, which can help to relax and relieve stress. The unisex design is also nice. It is equally suitable for both men and women and fits a variety of styles and occasions :)

And you may want to choose between our Anti Stress Rings as well. So feel free to take a look at the rotating ornament ring or the rotating silver ring. Decide which ring will be your next favorite!

I want some more...

There is of course more to perfect customer service than just sending a great piece of jewelry. We want you to receive a sustainable and beautiful total package from us. And that's why we have thought of some wonderful little things we would like to make you happy with :)

bag: Sustainability is important to us. That is why we do not like cheap plastic bags. And even with paper packaging, trees may have to be cut down unnecessarily. That's why we have chosen special bags made of banana leaves, in which we lovingly wrap your jewellery. Each banana leaf bag is a beautiful unique piece of jewellery, lovingly handmade for you.

Care instructions: We want you to enjoy your jewellery for a very, very long time. That's why you will always receive the appropriate care instructions with everything you need to know about your jewellery and its care.

Feedback: Everything we do, we do so that you as a customer feel comfortable with us! So if you have any suggestions or wishes, please feel free to write to us. Feedback of any kind is very valuable for us and is always implemented in the best possible way :)

You May Also Like